- BSc in Industrial Design, KAIST, Korea (2006)
- Stayed in France for 1 and a half year (2002-2003, strasbourg-compiegne-paris) as exchange student & intern at Unilever, france
- Worked at INNODESIGN, Korea for 3 years(2005-2008) as project coordinator and designer on projects related to space, product and total branding consulting.
- Currently studying at Kingston University, MA Design and the Creative Economy
- Speak English, French, Japanese and Korean(mother tongue).
My ultimate goal in life is to live a happy life. To achieve that goal, the space I inhabit is one of the crucial factors along with my passion for food and emotional fullness from relationships with the people I love.