Honestly, for last 2 weeks, I’ve been obsessed with this website doing nothing else (completely forgetting about miguel’s essay, smell project of my design module, my own blog updates and even food…damn!) But it’s been such a pleasure to see the progress that our team is making, and wanted to contribute as much as possible, and it’s never enough. Now we have 44 published posts, and 19 drafts. We’ve been visiting shops, talking to people, and give our biz cards away. OK let’s make some points.
1 Mar. Yvonne found a shop to sponsor our competition by offering a lovely panda bag! Well done Yvonne!
2 Mar. Team meeting (11am-7pm)
– Filming for our ad
– Visiting our ‘sponsor shop’ to thank and to take more pictures! (Thank you ‘Octopus’!)
– Lunch at Kingston Mill for our website updates
– Working at Woody’s for our website updates, and website design with Pinar
3. Mar. Working at Woody’s again (2pm-8pm)
Talked with the manager and showed our website post of the bar. He really appreciated that
4. Mar. Working at Kingston Hill all day (9.30am-6pm)
Had meeting with Catherine in the morning, then again work, work, work!
Well, then I got sick and couldn’t go to school on Friday…. and then lost my wallet again on saturday…it’s a bit stupid but anyway, we’ve achieved quite a lot of things for this last 2 weeks.
44 posts, 19 drafts, & a lot more to come!
Our first ad by Seb
Our competition prize
– Panda bag
– Free meal voucher at Korean restaurant ‘Phoenix’, Raynes park (Thank you Cristina!)
– (TBC) Discount voucher from KAI’s kitchen
Visit our website and be our fan on facebook!